- Make translucent nanoemulsions of active ingredients (e.g., cannabis extracts, pharmaceuticals, vitamins).
- Achieve full water-compatibility while retaining optical clarity and permanent stability.
- Enhance bioavailability and shorten onset of action.
- Avoid having to develop formulations and protocols.
There is no longer any need to develop your own formulations and production protocols! Customers looking to make high-quality translucent nanoemulsions of active ingredients (e.g., cannabis extracts and isolates, vitamins, pharmaceuticals, etc.) can now take advantage of our NanoStabilizerTM – a proprietary blend of food-grade (GRAS) carrier oils, emulsifiers, and preservatives, all derived from natural sources. It is designed to work in conjunction with our laboratory, bench, and industrial ultrasonic processors and comes with detailed, easy-to-follow processing instructions. NanoStabilizerTM has no taste of its own and yields highly translucent and fully water-compatible nanoemulsions with droplet sizes of about 20 nanometers, which ensures that they can be easily sterilized by filtration. Loaded with up to 50 mg/ml of active ingredients, these nanoemulsions can be infused into a variety of water-based products without changing their appearance. Products produced by our customers include clear and tasteless CBD and/or THC-infused water as well as a multitude of other infused beverages, topicals, sprays, drops, and much more.
- Quickly and easily manufacture “water-soluble” translucent nanoemulsions with up to 50 mg/ml of cannabinoids and/or other actives.
- Enhance the bioavailability and accelerate the onset of action.
- Ensure precise and reproducible therapeutic dosing.
- Infuse water with a strong medicinal dose while retaining optical clarity.
- Achieve droplet sizes of about 20 nanometers, ensuring translucency and permanent stability.
- Easily sterile-filter to remove any microbial contamination.
How it Works
Translucent nanoemulsions are not easy to produce – they require optimized carrier oil and surfactant formulations and well-adjusted ultrasonic processing parameters. With our NanoStabilizerTM, however, there is no need to conduct any R&D. You will receive simple step-by-step instructions that do not require any special training to follow. NanoStabilizerTM will include all the necessary components (carrier oils, emulsifiers, and preservatives, all derived from natural sources) except distilled water and your active ingredient.
We recommend that you sterile-filter your nanoemulsion after it is made, which is why we also offer in-line sterilizing filters. More information about the benefits of filtration is available in our FAQs document.
After it is made and filtered, the translucent nanoemulsion concentrate is can be simply added the final product, such as a beverage, cream, edible, etc., in the dose amount you select (typically, a few drops per serving, representing 10 – 15 mg of the active ingredient).
In order to receive a NanoStabilizerTM quotation, please tell us the weight of the active ingredient (e.g., cannabis extract) you wish to nano-emulsify by filling out the form below.
Request a free initial consultation
with a process specialist